Don’t let that affect your mood, if you’re in a place that is not too big you can still having fun🤗💃🏽. The only thing you need is: creativity, energy and a Wanderlust heart. Ready…go!!!
Go to the center of the city, there will be Information Points (blue with a white “I”) and if it doesn’t don’t worry I have a list for you:
– if you’re in a Hotel, ask them for activities in the city
– if you have access to Internet the only thing you need is: search the name of your city + activities + date
Then just grab all you need and visit all this places you wanna see, from museums to coffee places.
But…wait…what happen if you don’t have money(as I)?! Don’t worry, maybe you will not have a fancy latte or an expensive city tour. Let me tell you, outside all many things to do.
First you have to find all the places that are free to see: Natural Wonders, your own city tour.
– Go direct to Google Maps and search for words of your preference: museums, cathedrals, parks, etc.
– If nothing comes out try with the Info Points or Internet.
– I’m going to suggest you, if you’re in a Hotel or in the house(of somebody else) in the breakfast time try to catch the more food you can, but please don’t try to finish all the food…only the necessary. Why? Because you don’t have money so if you are hungry you won’t be able to buy something.
– To make your journey more interesting or just to cut the the time, I suggest you to grab a camera or phone to make pictures, try to pull yourself off with these pics because if you just take it without thinking you will take a bunch of shitty photos(in less time) so try to catch the beauty than you can show it to your friends and they will be surprised.
– If you don’t have a camera or a phone the other think you can do is grab a book to read while listening music or take a notebook with you maybe you get inspired by the tour.
Things you (really really)need:
-Good walking shoes(don’t even try Convers or Vans) like sport shoes or boots maybe hiking boots if you have a pair( within high heels)
– If you need to go to the bathroom(like…now!) the best option are the fast food chain restaurants(Burger King, McDonald’s) because they let you go to WC without you order something. That happen mostly in small businesses because they need to pay more to the person that clean the WC than in McDonald’s. But if you don’t have these options you can go to museums or touristic places and if you have really bad luck…you need to begg 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽.
– If you don’t have money, please don’t see places with food instead of it focus in your adventure, speak with people, learn and live.
I hope you can apply something to their travels. Always keep a positive mind, see all that surrounds you and think how lucky you are. If you don’t believe in your own happiness, who will?